TU Dortmund University aims to make its websites and mobile applications accessible without barriers in accordance with EU Directive 2016/2102. The following accessibility statement documents the implementation status for the website fdm.tu-dortmund.de in accordance with the Ordinance on the Creation of Barrier-Free Information Technology under the North Rhine-Westphalia Equal Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities Act. Compatibility status with requirements This website is partially compliant with EU Directive 2016/2102. Audit methodology: Self-assessment Created on: 07.04.2022 Last checked on: 07.04.2022
The content listed below is not accessible: - PDF documents embedded in the website - Videos embedded in the website. - The currently used color tones do not all achieve the required contrast at a browser zoom factor of 100 percent.>
- Due to the large number of PDF documents made available that were created before 23.09.2018, it has not yet been possible to convert them to an accessible format. They will be successively adapted.
- It has not yet been possible to provide the videos with an audio description.
- In case of non-accessible documents for enrollment, please contact the Student Secretariat. In case of non-accessible examination regulations, please contact the Central Examination Administration. For other cases, please use the feedback form below.
- The embedded videos are Youtube files. Here you have the possibility to show automatic subtitles.
- The necessary contrast is given with strong enlargement via the browser zoom. We are working on a fully accessible solution in this regard.
Feedback and contact details
You can report accessibility compliance deficiencies to us and request information about content that is exempt from the policy.
University Communications Department Email: pressetu-dortmundde Phone: (0231) 755-5523
If you would like to contact TU Dortmund, University Communications, please use our feedback form.
Please include the keyword accessibility in your message and let us know which content you are referring to by mentioning the URL.
If you have not received a satisfactory response to messages or inquiries about accessibility within six weeks, you can call in the Ombudsman's Office for Accessible Information Technology. It is assigned to the Representative for the Interests of People with Disabilities in accordance with Section 11 of the North Rhine-Westphalia Equal Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities Act. If you would like to initiate an ombudsman procedure, please fill out the corresponding application and send it to the ombudsman's office by e-mail.
Ombuds Office for Accessible Information Technology of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia at the State Commissioner for People with Disabilities Fürstenwall 25 40219 Düsseldorf
Further information on accessibility at TU Dortmund University
On the following page you will find an overview of measures taken by the TU Dortmund University to reduce barriers as well as helpful links to offers and contact persons: TU Dortmund inclusive
DoBuS - the Department of Disability and Studies at the TU Dortmund University - offers advice and services for students and lecturers with the aim of creating equal opportunities for persons with disabilities or chronic illnesses in studying and teaching. About DoBuS.